Saturday, June 9, 2012

Startin' a Blog

With my 1st book project on the way, I figure now is the best time to start a blog.

I feel like I finally hit a new wave of creative inspiration after years and years of just doing product designs. I've found it too easy to just do work for work sake; and I have forgotten about getting creative for simply having fun and experimentation. 


So, I want to blog about my latest designs and hopefully have fun in the process.

Occasionally, I will be posting about my first children's book: Bobby's Biggest Bubble. Nearly 20 years since I first created the story, and the book will finally be finished this year. (Thanks to a successful KickStarter project and the many supporting people who helped reach the goal.)


The book is set for release this September 2012.