Sunday, January 7, 2024

Runner-Up AI images of 2023

Here are a few of the AI images I generated during 2023 that I felt were interesting enough but didn't make the top 10. 

Manic Santa Claus was a popular trend during December, this one was my weirdest

Using someone else's prompt, I edited it to portray Billy Elish as a warped version of the Poison Ivy character, (mostly picked her because she used to sport green hair.) This came out much better than expected.

Red Sonja fighting a gigantic viper creature

This one came out of nowhere! I believe I simply asked for a "Vivid Colorful Santa Hat" for photos of pet costumes. I have NO IDEA why this was the image I got instead. Disturbing.

Another disturbing image, this was "a photo of Humpty Dumpty circa 1910."  

A beautiful fantasy city scene. I especially like the warm lighting in the foreground and the insanely doom-inspiring details of the towers in the distance.