Arrrggghhh! Another @#$% Blog!

Jim Romer’s blog: character designs, writing picture books, and random thoughts!

Friday, October 2, 2020

#Inktober2020 Day02: WISP

#Inktober2020 Day 2: WISP
Created with Procreate on an iPad Pro.

#Inktober2020 Day02: WISP 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #arrrggghhh, #CharacterDesign, #Halloween, #inking, #Inktober, #inktober2020, #inktober2020wisp, #Monster, #myart, #myoriginalcharacter, #procreateart, #Pumpkin, #willowisp, #wisp
Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

Murf•Bot Enamel Pins LIVE on Backerkit!

I'm Jim Romer, an illustrator, character designer, and product designer. I've spent decades developing characters and products for t...

All images on this website are Copyright ©2026 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC.

All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog

SCBWI Member since 2013

SCBWI Member since 2013

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Translate

What's Was Popular This Month?

  • Murf•Bot Prob-O-Matic #13 - Enamel Pin Project
    I've been designing products and characters for many years. Name a major character from the last 80 years, and there's a good chance...
  • B-bot: Developing another support character
    This robot is a supporting character for my story, D-Bot. In the story, the main character often wishes it was another robot, B-Bot being...
  • Murf•Bot Enamel Pins LIVE on Backerkit!
    I'm Jim Romer, an illustrator, character designer, and product designer. I've spent decades developing characters and products for t...
  • One from the Archives: Toad & Troll Ad
    Pulling another image from the past. This one is from my freelance years. The files says it's save date was on Thursday August 9th, 2001...
  • Production Designs: Plush Toy Concept Sketches
    I found a disk containing many of the sketch designs I did while working for Nanco. Most of these are well over 10 years old. Our New Jersey...
  • Daily Quick Sketch: Boid
  • Drawing Process: Bobby's Biggest Bubble
    I've recently had quite a few people asking about how I did the artwork for my children's book Bobby's Biggest Bubble. I'll ...
  • Illustration Friday: Egg!
    This week's topic at Illustration Friday is EGG . Below is the image I submitted to  http://illustrationfriday.com . It's a fun sit...
  • 1-Minute Doodle: I'm Batman
    While testing out an ink setting in Photoshop for my Cintiq tablet, I did this quick doodle. Usually, I just delete these doodles, but this ...
  • Daily Quick Sketch: Burrito VS Taco! (1 of 2)
    Funny how inspiration works. One of my favorite Facebook people is Jason Curtis , a cartoonist with a true sense of humor, original wit, and...
All Images and characters are ©2022 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.