Arrrggghhh! Another @#$% Blog!

Jim Romer’s blog: character designs, writing picture books, and random thoughts!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Daily Quick Sketch: Shark Dance





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #arrrggghhh, Character Design
Newer Post Older Post Home

All images on this website are Copyright ©2022 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC.

All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog

SCBWI Member since 2013

SCBWI Member since 2013

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Total Pageviews so far:

Translate

What's Was Popular This Month?

  • UPDATE: My Top 10 AI Images of 2023 - - - - - - - - - - - #1 Moldy Bread Monster
    - - - - - UPDATE - - - - - Needed to update with the latest version of the Moldy Bread Monster. All AI generators have been updated several ...
  • UPDATE: #INKtober 2015 No.22: Batman vs Baseball
    UPDATE: I colored this image over the weekend to test out the website RedBubble. RedBubble is a company that prints customized t-shirts, pi...
  • Inktober 2017 • day 17 • Go Fish! (Bunnies and Monstas)
    Inktober 2017: Day17 Go Fish (Bunnies and Monstas) Those who follow my artwork will probably recognize this image. I've been working o...
  • Illustration Friday: Temptation (Slojo Intro)
    Illustration Friday: Every Friday a word is given on the website,  IllustrationFriday.com . Artists and illustrators then submit an image ...
  • Months Later: More #MerMay with #Mer-Kat
    Back in May, I wanted to do the #mermaychallenge, an online event where artists draw and share their mermaid illustrations during the entire...
  • Character Designs for a Game: Part Four, The Minotaur
    Here's the final design of the four characters I made for Steve Radabaugh's game, Dungeon Marauders: The Minotaur. The final colore...
  • Daily Quick Sketch: My dog . . .
    He's a quick sketch I based on my little dog, Brady. She's an Australian Cattle Dog, which is simply a ball of hyper energy wrapped ...
  • Character Development: Subconscious design
    I'm often asked where I get my ideas and characters. The honest truth is usually subconsciously. I find that I often dream up stories...
  • Character Designs for a Game: Part One, The Goblin
    Final image cleaned, slightly lightened and placed on transparent background Awhile ago, during the holiday break, my friend Steve Ra...
  • Inktober 2017 • day 21 • Scare D. Kattz
    Inktober 2017: Day21 Scare D. Kattz Bringing back an old character from several years ago . . .  #Inktober Day 27:  Scare D. Kattz in co...

Now only $10! Signed hardcover of Bobby's Biggest Bubble for $10 + free shipping in continental USA

Now only $10! Signed hardcover of Bobby's Biggest Bubble for $10 + free shipping in continental USA
Only $10 • Free Shipping • Signed
All Images and characters are ©2022 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.