Arrrggghhh! Another @#$% Blog!

Jim Romer’s blog: character designs, writing picture books, and random thoughts!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Daily Quick Sketch: Shark Dance





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: #arrrggghhh, Character Design
Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Featured Post

A few words on: Email, Messages and Requests

Just wanted to touch base with those who write me about this blog and with those who make requests for me to create things for them. First...

All images on this website are Copyright ©2026 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC.

All Rights Reserved.

Search This Blog

SCBWI Member since 2013

SCBWI Member since 2013

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Official 12X12 Gold Member!

Translate

What's Was Popular This Month?

  • Inktober 2016: Rock (#08 of 31)
    For the 8th day of Inktober, the word of the day is Rock. That reminded me of my rock people characters . . . And my favorite is King Mudsok...
  • Inktober 2016: Relax (#15 of 31)
    For this Inktober image, the word "Relax" made me think of one of my favorite memes on the Internet. Just to note: I am not taking...
  • UPDATE: #INKtober 2015 No.22: Batman vs Baseball
    UPDATE: I colored this image over the weekend to test out the website RedBubble. RedBubble is a company that prints customized t-shirts, pi...
  • Daily Quick Sketch Before & After: 'Tang
    Been awhile since I posted. With last week's NYC Comic Con and my current workload making Halloween costume designs . . . I've been ...
  • Character Designs for a Game: Part Four, The Minotaur
    Here's the final design of the four characters I made for Steve Radabaugh's game, Dungeon Marauders: The Minotaur. The final colore...
  • #Inktober2020 Day04 RADIO
    With the prompt word "Radio", I instantly thought of the old Captain Marvel/Shazam villain, Mr. Mind. He definitely was one of the...
  • Raphael of the TMNT
    Several weeks ago, I did a Donatello image which seemed to get the most attention/traffic over everything else I have drawn during my digita...
All Images and characters are ©2022 Arrrggghhh Ink LLC. All Rights Reserved. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.