Thursday, October 1, 2015

#INKtober 2015 No.1: Normal-Size Foot


There is an event ever year called Inktober where illustrators draw inked images daily for the entire month of October and share them online. I'm going to try it this year since it not only looks fun but it's also a great way to hone and practice my drawing skills.

Since it is the "Halloween" month, I'm going to also try to and keep all of these images as funny monsters. It is the busiest time of the year for me, so we'll see how it goes.

#1. Average-Size Foot: The idea of this character goes back to my childhood when UFOs, sharks attacks and unexplained mysteries were all the rage. The basis of this character was from one simple question: Would the public still have an interest in such a creature if his foot size was the same as the average man?
Inktober 2015 image #1. created with a "B" Faber-Castell brush pen
Added a bit of Liquid Ink coloring